The mathematics middle level endorsement consists of one education course, four mathematics courses and one computer science course.
All courses are four credits unless otherwise indicated.
- EDUC 7741: Special Methods: Middle-Level Mathematics
- CSCI 1040 Computers for Multimedia & Electronic Comm
- CSCI 1050 Computers for Research & Business (2)
- MATH 1050: Mathematical Ideas in Contemporary Society
- MATH 1130: Calculus I
- MATH 1080: Statistical Analysis
- MATH 2510: Mathematics for Middle School
For detailed course descriptions, visit the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.