AD and EWO
MAP-Works is designed to promote student success and retention by helping students align their behaviors with successful outcomes. The system allows you to refer students to campus resources, save notes from student interactions, and view student profile information that is relevant to your role on-campus, and post "academic updates" that include a failing grade or missed classes.
MAP-Works User Guides
User guides serve two purposes. One is to provide you with training on how to use the MAP-Works system. The other is to provide guidance on how to utilize the MAP-Works report and referral tools to enhance the work you do with students. If you need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I log into MAP-Works?
- Statement of Confidentiality
- How do I find my student lists and groups?
- How do I contact a student or students through the MAP-Works System?
- How do I log my student notes and interactions?
- How do I use the MAP-Works referral system?
- Faculty and Staff Best Practices
The NEW Early Alert System
Starting August 15, the Kateway Early Alert Form will be moved to MAP-Works. Until this change occurs, faculty and staff should continue to use the current Early Alert form found under the "Resources" tab inside Kateway.
Using MAP-Works on Devices
User guide materials adapted with permission from Northern Illinois University.