The Office of Marketing and Communications manages the branding assets of St. Catherine University.
- Creating designs—both for the web and print,
- Assisting departmental content experts with search engine optimization, and
- Planning and implementing public relations strategies to advance the University’s goals and objectives.
The marketing and communications team collaborates with staff and faculty across the St. Paul and Minneapolis campuses to share their stories with donors and alumnae, prospective students and their families, neighbors, the media and the public at large.
Our team is here to work in partnership with you to create communications strategies and processes that are effective and efficient.
To get started, utilize the menu links on the left to:
- Request assistance with a MarComm project on the Project Request form.
- Share your story ideas at the Suggest a Story form.
- Get started on your social media plan on the Social Media Registry page.
- Learn more about the University’s photography assets on the Photography page.
- Understand University branding on the Branding and Visual Identity site.
St. Paul Campus
St. Paul, MN 55105 | Mailbox# 4122651.690.6831