Thank you for contacting the Marketing & Communications Department.
We can collaborate with you on marketing strategies and create collateral (brochures, postcards, posters, etc.) marketing materials to help you market your program or event. The project request form will help marketing and communications staff members learn more about your project and what you want to accomplish.
Our production processes requires a six-week lead-time if your project requires integrated marketing (design, web, public relations) and or an outside printing service is required. Four weeks is needed for all other projects going into the production queue.
If you need help with an event, please make sure you indicate the date of the event. If not an event, please indicate when you want your initial marketing materials to be mailed or go live on the web.
Here’s what we need to know to help you plan a successful project:
- What are your goals – what do you want to accomplish?
Attract an audience to a performance or a lecture?
- Be sure to include the date of your event and cost
- Who are your audiences – are they internal (faculty, students and staff) or external (music lovers, book mavens, art fans)?
- What assets (images or photos, logos and descriptive materials) do you have to work with?
What services and materials do you need:
- PR, Copywriting, media relations or social media?
- What is your budget?
Before any project is approved, please fill out this request form to give us information about your needs.
We also provide referrals to approved communication professionals and vendors in the event your project is beyond our current capacity.