Using Your Degree
Our marketing and management major prepares you for careers or advancement in for-profit and nonprofit organizations, in areas such as:
- marketing analysis
- promotional communication
- brand management
- marketing research
- customer relationship management
St. Kate's alumnae include:
- Angela Chambliss, senior manager for marketing, communications and measurement, Best Buy WOLF division
- Lisa Palma, chief operating officer, Blackhawk Community Credit Union
- Noi Keothammakhoun, senior talent acquisition specialist and former diversity specialist, Medtronic
- Manisha Patel, medical device sales representative, Johnson & Johnson
- Valerie Young, manufacturing and supply chain director, 3M Skin and Wound Care Division
- Erin Dirksen, grants administrator, Bush Foundation
- Jeannie LeMere, community relations specialist, Thrivent Financial
- Lara Bollweg, guest insights manager, Target Corp.
Your St. Kate's degree will open doors for graduate work in business administration, organizational leadership and other fields. Our students have been accepted to programs around the world, including the London School of Economics.
Business career fair
St. Kate's Annual Career Opportunities Fair — with more than 70 companies — is the largest of any private college or university in Minnesota, with promising possibilities for full-time positions, part-time jobs and internships in business, technology and nonprofit fields.