Using Your Degree
Our major in Business Administration: Marketing/Management provides you with the performance-ready business, communications, technology and other skills you need to succeed in fast-moving markets. You'll be prepared for advancement and success in for-profit, nonprofit and government organizations, in areas such as:
- Marketing analysis
- Promotional communication
- Brand management
- Marketing research
- Customer relationship management
St. Kate's alumnae include:
- Lara Bollweg, guest insights manager, Target Corp.
- Angela Chambliss, senior manager for marketing, communications and measurement, Best Buy WOLF division
- Erin Dirksen, grants administrator, Bush Foundation
- Noi Keothammakhoun, senior talent acquisition specialist and former diversity specialist, Medtronic
- Jeannie LeMere, community relations specialist, Thrivent Financial
- Lisa Palma, chief operating officer, Blackhawk Community Credit Union
- Manisha Patel, medical device sales representative, Johnson & Johnson
- Valerie Young, manufacturing and supply chain director, 3M Skin and Wound Care Division
Your St. Kate's degree will open doors for graduate and professional studies in business administration, organizational leadership, law and other fields. Our students have been accepted at advanced degree programs locally, nationally and around the world, including the University of Minnesota, William Mitchell College of Law, Harvard and the London School of Economics.
Business Career Fair
St. Kate's Annual Career Opportunities Fair — featuring more than 70 companies — is the largest of any private college or university in Minnesota, with promising possibilities for full-time positions, part-time jobs, and internships in business, technology, nonprofit and other fields.