St. Kate’s Touchnet Marketplace uStore offers a secure way to collect online checking, savings and credit card payments. It provides campus departments and organizations with an online tool to organize, operate and manage a uStore for events, services and products.
Marketplace feeds transactions directly to each individual department's revenue account. Visit our uStore webpage: https://katepay.stkate.edu/C20594_ustores/web/index.jsp.
Benefits of Using Marketplace uStore
- Convenient – Use one shopping cart and a single checkout for purchases from multiple stores. Capture registration and demographic information for your organization.
- Flexible – On-line sales for event registrations, continuing education, memberships, donations, parking permits and tickets, merchandise, library fines, athletic tickets and concessions, study abroad programs and much more
- Customized Storefronts – Each uStore is designed to meet each department/organization’s individual needs.
- Recurring Payments and Donation Options – Allow for one-time or recurring payments such as donations or dues.
- Update Finance Systems – Feed transactions directly to Banner accounts and assign codes to individual stores, products or sites.