The Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) at St. Catherine University — the only degree program in Minnesota accredited by the American Library Association — prepares library and information specialists to lead and influence in our rapidly changing information society. St. Kate's MLIS students make real-world career connections, advocate for change, and advance access to information for all.
In a time when accessibility of information grows rapidly for some, while not for others, MLIS St. Paul graduates play a more integral part in our society than ever before. Students leave this program as trained specialists, identifying opportunities to improve information permeation and conservation. Facilitate learning and make a tangible difference in our world with the Masters of Library and Information Science from St. Kate’s.
- Lead and influence change within the information science field.
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Provide better access to information across cultures.
- And more.
- Request more information
- Take part in an online information session, 7 p.m. (Central), Wednesday, Oct. 21
- Attend an information session on campus, 9 a.m., Saturday, Sept. 26
- Apply to start in Fall, Spring or Summer