Basic Needs: Medical
- MNsure You choose your healthcare coverage with a provider you like. You can also apply for financial assistance to help cover premium costs.
- Minnesota Cares For those with lower incomes who cannot get affordable insurance through their job or elsewhere. It is important to note that this is not a free program. Participants pay a reduced-cost monthly premium based on family size and income.
- St. Mary's Clinics For people without private health insurance who are not eligible for government subsidy programs, or who are waiting to hear about eligibility, and those whose income levels fall within their qualifying guidelines. Must live in the greater Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis Resources for individuals needing help with prenatal care, mental health services, youth healthcare and recuperative care.
- United Way Provides prescription assistance and information on other health and mental care resources.
- St. Kate's Health & Wellness Center Conveniently located on the University's St. Paul Campus. For currently registered St. Catherine University students. Offering acute care, annual exams, sports exams, study abroad exams, and evaluations for mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and eating disorders.