St. Kate's is one of very few colleges or universities in the United States offering a tiered nursing program with fully accredited options for bachelor’s, RN-to-BS Degree-Completion, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Students seeking to enter the nursing profession
- If you've just graduated high school and want to be a nurse, see our bachelor’s degree programs.
- If you have some college experience and want to transfer into a nursing program, see our bachelor’s degree programs.
- If you have a bachelor's degree without a nursing major and want to transition into a nursing career, see our Master of Science in Nursing: Entry-Level option. Because spaces are limited in this option and admissions are competitive, many students with prior bachelor's degrees also seek admission to pursue a bachelor of Nursing degree.
Nurses seeking to advance in the profession
- If you're a registered nurse with an associate degree and want to complete a bachelor’s degree in nursing, see our RN-BS Degree Completion program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing prepares nurses to become nurse educators or nurse practitioners (pediatric or adult-gerontological).
- The post-master's Doctor of Nursing Practice is for nurses seeking to advance to the highest levels of leadership in clinical practice.