St. Kate's is one of only a handful of colleges or universities in the United States to offer a tiered nursing program with associate, bachelor’s, RN-to-BS Degree-Completion, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Students seeking to enter the nursing profession
- If you've just graduated high school and want to be a nurse, see our dual degree or bachelor’s degree programs.
- If you have some college experience and want to transfer into a nursing program, see our dual degree or bachelor’s degree programs.
- If you have a bachelor's degree without a nursing major and want to transition into a nursing career, see our Master of Science in Nursing: Entry-Level option. You may also enroll as a "second degree" associate or bachelor's student.
Nurses seeking to advance in the profession
- If you're a licensed practical nurse (LPN) looking to become a registered nurse (RN), see our dual degree (associate + bachelor's) LPN-to-RN Mobility Program.
- If you're a registered nurse with an associate degree and want to complete a bachelor’s degree in nursing, see our RN-BS Degree Completion program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing prepares nurses to become nurse educators or nurse practitioners (pediatric or adult-gerontological).
- The post-master's Doctor of Nursing Practice is for nurses seeking to advance to the highest levels of leadership on clinical practice.