If you trying to access the proposal template library, please contact...
The spring round of APDC Grant applications is due April 15, 2014....
ORSP Grants Open Lab Available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays Stop...
ORSP Advisory Committee
ORSP Advisory Committee assists in:
- Enhancing the University’s research capacity
- Promoting research and grant-seeking
- Guiding ORSP in the delivery of services
- Advice related to grants compliance and administration.
ORSP is grateful to it's Advisory Committee members:
- Barbara Champlin, Nursing
- David Chapman, Physical Therapy
- Patricia Dunlop, Chemistry
- Lisa Dutton, Physical Therapy
- Carol Geisler, Holistic Health Studies, Masters of Arts
- Deborah Grealy, Associate Dean, MLIS
- Rebecca Hawthorne, Program Director, MAOL
- Marcella Myers, Biology, Women's Health Integrative Research Center
- Andrea Olson, Psychology
- John Schmitt, Physical Therapy; IRB Chair
- Lynda Szymanski, Associate Dean, School of Humanities, Arts & Science
- Kay Tweeten, Biology
- Jill Welter, Biology