Search for Funding
Winning funds depends on aligning a concept with the right funder. ORSP offers a quick funding source research tutorial and the search tools, below.
ORSP provides hands-on funding search support via Open Labs – drop in hours:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from Noon-1:30 p.m.
- SPIN to search 40,000 + annual funding opportunities in all disciplines. SPIN Instructions »
- SPIN SMART Alerts to receive e-mails of new opportunities that meet your search criteria.
- Grants.gov to search the single portal for all federal grant opportunities.
- Foundation Center to search private U.S. foundations.
- FedBizOpps to search federal government contract opportunities.
- Fellowship Listing for links to fellowship opportunities.
- Minnesota Office of Grants Management to search state grant opportunities.
- US Department of Health & Human Services to search health research, education and program funds.
- Association for Healthcare Research and Quality to search health care improvement research funds.
- Health Resources and Services Administration to search for health care education funding.
- National Institutes of Health for health research, biomedical workforce education and investigator career development funding.
- National Science Foundation to search for STEM research and program improvement funds.
- Department of Education to search K-12 & post-secondary research and education program funds.
- NASA to search for research and education improvement funds for STEM disciplines.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to search research, program, investigator career development and scholarship funds.
Funding Source Research Form to request funding search support for university-wide projects.