Research Agenda Worksheet.pdf Research Agenda Powerpoint.pdf
ORSP is hosting the following brown bag sessions to explore funding,...
To access the proposal template library, log in to Kateway, and click...
Search Using SPIN
Sponsored Programs Information Network (SPIN) is a comprehensive database that houses 40,000 + public and private funding opportunities in all disciplines for research, programs, outreach, study and other scholarly work. This subscription-based tool is available to SCU faculty, staff and students once they create a user profile.
Create a user profile (new users only):
- Go to this site: http://infoedglobal.com/
- Click on GENIUS, located on the top of the page.
- Click on Create a new Profile
- Scroll down and select “St. Catherine University” from the list provided.
- Complete the required registration fields and hit submit.
Once complete, ORSP must validate your profile before you can login and begin using the SPIN search tool. Once you create a profile, you can access and utilize SPIN anywhere you have access to the Internet.
- Access and login to the New SPIN search database at: https://spin.infoedglobal.com/
SPIN also provides a customized email funding alert service to its users called SMARTS. Click here for instructions for setting up a SMARTS Account. If you are interested in signing up for SMARTS, or have any questions about accessing and using SPIN, please contact Erin Slattengren in ORSP.