Search Using SPIN
Sponsored Programs Information Network (SPIN) is a comprehensive database that houses 40,000 + public and private funding opportunities in all disciplines for research, programs, outreach, study and other scholarly work. This subscription-based tool is available to SCU faculty, staff and students once they create a user profile.
Create a user profile (new users only):
- Go to this site: http://infoedglobal.com/
- Click on GENIUS, located on the top of the page.
- Click on Create a new Profile
- Scroll down and select “St. Catherine University” from the list provided.
- Complete the required registration fields and hit submit.
Once complete, ORSP must validate your profile before you can login and begin using the SPIN search tool. Once you create a profile, you can access and utilize SPIN anywhere you have access to the Internet.
- Access and login to the New SPIN search database at: https://spin.infoedglobal.com/
SPIN also provides a customized email funding alert service to its users called SMARTS. Click here for instructions for setting up a SMARTS Account. If you are interested in signing up for SMARTS, or have any questions about accessing and using SPIN, please contact Erin Slattengren in ORSP.