Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
- Only actual, documented travel expenses can be reimbursed.
- Prior to travel, airfare and conference registration can be reimbursed with original receipts.
- After traveling, lodging, meals and incidental expenses can be reimbursed with original receipts.
- Submit the Travel and Business Expense Report to Academic Affairs within 10 days of completing your trip. Failure to complete the report on time may cancel reimbursement.
- Travel by car is reimbursed at St. Kate's approved mileage rate. Attach print outs documenting mileage using Google Maps, MapQuest, etc. with the Minneapolis or St. Paul campus as a starting point.
Meal Reimbursement Guidelines
- You can be reimbursed a per diem rate of $46/day without receipts using St. Kate's Meal and Incidental Allowance. In calculating per diem, the first and last day count as one day OR
- You can be reimbursed for actual meal and incidental expenses by submitting itemized receipts.