Research Agenda Worksheet.pdf Research Agenda Powerpoint.pdf
ORSP is hosting the following brown bag sessions to explore funding,...
To access the proposal template library, log in to Kateway, and click...
Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
- Only actual, documented travel expenses can be reimbursed.
- Prior to travel, airfare and conference registration can be reimbursed with original receipts.
- After traveling, lodging, meals and incidental expenses can be reimbursed with original receipts.
- Submit the Travel and Business Expense Report to Academic Affairs within 10 days of completing your trip. Failure to complete the report on time may cancel reimbursement.
- Travel by car is reimbursed at St. Kate's approved mileage rate. Attach print outs documenting mileage using Google Maps, MapQuest, etc. with the Minneapolis or St. Paul campus as a starting point.
Meal Reimbursement Guidelines
- You can be reimbursed a per diem rate of $46/day without receipts using St. Kate's Meal and Incidental Allowance. In calculating per diem, the first and last day count as one day OR
- You can be reimbursed for actual meal and incidental expenses by submitting itemized receipts.