At St. Catherine University, the OTD online program allows you to specialize more deeply in a practice area, shaping policy, advocating for the profession, contributing to evidence-based practice or teaching. Our approach to the curriculum is unique because you have the opportunity to specialize in the practice area you choose, rather than a predetermined track. By working alongside professionals in wide-ranging specialties, you will broaden your perspective of the field, while deepening your area of expertise.
The St. Kate's online OTD is for OT practitioners who:
- Want a rigorous curriculum with the flexibility afforded by the online learning format.
- Feel very comfortable using computers for academic work and communication.
- Learn well from written materials and can contribute to rich online discussion.
- Communicate clearly and effectively by email and other written communications.
- Possess strong self-discipline to complete coursework on-time and dedicate sufficient time to study.
St. Catherine has maximized the distance-learning curriculum to create the most flexibility possible for you, as you continue your career.
Limited on-campus visits enhance your sense of community through program orientation and presentations of your work.
Find out if the St. Kate's OTD is the right program for you - contact an admission counselor today.
St. Paul Campus
St. Paul, MN 55105