Consider St. Catherine University's post-professional, online Occupational Therapy Doctorate (OTD) If you are an occupational therapist who is ready to:
- Deepen your expertise and take your professional skills to the highest level
- Shape the future of your profession by moving into an advanced role as a leader or educator
- Study in a flexible, online learning format
- Specialize in the unique area of practice of your choice — rather than a predetermined track
- Take part in an online information session: 7 p.m. CDT, Tuesday, March 25 »
- Request more information »
- Contact your admission counselor »
- Apply to start in summer, fall, or spring »
Shaping community OT leaders
In the St. Kate's OTD, you'll be educated to become an advanced, ethical leader in your professional community. You'll develop the vision and skill needed to reinvigorate your OT practice — and influence change in our healthcare systems.
Unlike other OTD programs, which may require you to study in predetermined tracks, you'll have the flexibility to lead, influence, teach and innovate in the area of your choice. You'll expand your skills and knowledge through mentorship, practical applications and best use of evidence.
The St. Kate's OTD will enable you to:
- Create and lead systems change
- Advocate for the profession
- Bring a global focus to your practice
- Influence policies that affect accessibility to OT services
- Teach to meet a growing need for educators in the field
- Innovate by bringing OT services into nontraditional settings
Learn with a national leader
You'll learn in an OTD program with a long and distinguished history of shaping the OT profession. St. Catherine University's nationally ranked OT graduate programs are housed in the university's Henrietta Schmoll School of Health. The school is an innovative, comprehensive leader in health professions education, offering undergraduate, master's and doctoral programs in dozens of disciplines.
St. Paul Campus
St. Paul, MN 55105