The DPT and PTA programs have recently published their annual...
Aspiration as a teacher: “I aspire to be the type of teacher whom...
Graduate employment rate
The three year average of PTA program graduates employed within six months after passing the licensure exam is 96.4%. The average is based on the graduating classes of 2011 (92.8%), 2012 (100%), and 2013 (96.4%). As reported to CAPTE 12/1/14
Persistence to graduate
The PTA program's 3-year graduation rate is 79.4%, an average of years 2011 (68.6%), 2012 (78.8%), and 2013 (90.9%). As reported to CAPTE 12/1/14
State licensure information
Information regarding preparation for the PTA licensure exam and application for licensure in the state of Minnesota can be found on the following websites:
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy - PTA Licensure Information
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) - Testing schedule for the PTA NPTA
Licensure exam results summary
|Grad Class||St. Catherine University Results|
|Class of 2012||86.96% Reported by FSBPT 11/20/14|
|Class of 2013||96.67% Reported by FSBPT 11/20/14|
|Class of 2014||85.71% Reported by FSBPT 11/20/14|
Program Awards and Scholarships
The Program has a tradition of celebrating our student's accomplishments by nominating them for awards and scholarships.
- Mary McMillan Scholarship Award
- MN APTA Outstanding Student
- Founder’s Legacy Student Award
- Michael J. Baynes Reflective Life Award
- Center for Women Student Leadership Award