Permit parking is enforced 7 days per week between 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
No permit is required after 5 p.m. unless the guest is parking between 2 a.m. - 7 a.m. when an overnight parking permit is required.
Electronic Guest Permit Requests
We require at least 48 hours notice for electronic guest permit requests.
Direct all requests for electronic guest permits to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For electronic requests, Public Safety will need the following information:
- Date of Visit
- Purpose of Visit (such as where on campus they will be visiting)
- Name of Individual Visiting
- Contact # (a number where the vehicle owner can be reached while on campus)
- License Plate Information
- The E-mail address you would like the permit sent to
Traditionally, when an electronic guest permit is emailed the requester is carbon copied on the email so they will know it has been sent. We do not guarantee a permit will be sent out to individuals if the date requested is within 48 hours of the date needed.
In Person Guest Permit Requests
Guest permits can be requested in person at the Public Safety at any time.