The Office of the Registrar serves as the custodian of student records and manages course enrollment and registration.
The Office of the Registrar seeks to fulfill its mission through:
- A commitment to high quality service based on the principles of mutual respect, fairness and excellence, as well as an understanding of interpersonal communications and a sensitivity to the differences in the needs and backgrounds of the individuals we serve
- Policies and procedures that provide information about registration, academic records and degrees, while simplifying processes for members of the University community and protecting the privacy of the individual
- The use of technology and procedures that enhance student, administrative and faculty services while ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and security of academic records and information
- A professional staff committed to excellence, who exhibit and practice good public and employee relations, adaptability, cooperation, initiative, flexibility and consideration of others inside and outside the office
- A commitment to improve upon our services, policies and procedures in response to changing student and faculty needs
- The recognition that learning is not limited to the classroom, and that while we provide our students with a model for commitment to service, we also learn from them