St. Catherine University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A $5 processing fee will be charged per transcript.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online.
- A hold is placed on transcripts until all tuition, fees, room and board are paid in full.
- Normally, transcripts are available within two (2) business days of the day you submit your request.
Sister Rosalind Students
St. Catherine University is the custodian of your official academic record, but these must be ordered through the Office of the Registrar and NOT online through the Clearinghouse. Please contact the Office of the Registrar to order your transcript.
Master of Social Work Students
St. Catherine University is not the custodian of your official academic record. Please contact the Registrar at the University of St. Thomas to obtain an official transcript.
Master of Library Science Students
Please follow the instructions at the top of this page to order a transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. If Dominican University granted your degree, please contact Dominican University to obtain an official transcript.