Summer Session Registration
All current students, on both campuses, will register online in KateWay, under the "Student" tab. Early registration is encouraged.
After June 1: Summer session billing statements will be available in KateWay for St. Kate's students.
Last day to add or drop a class online: See academic calendar. Changes in registration after online registration closes must be made through the Office of the Registrar. Use the change in registration form (pdf) to make registration changes in person, via fax or email.
Web Registration Schedule
|Student Group||Begin Date||Begin Time|
|All currently enrolled St. Kate's Students (excluding MLIS - see below): registration on home campus only||Wed, Mar 5||6:00 am|
|MLIS students with 23 or more earned credits||Wed, Mar 5||6:00 am|
|MLIS students with 10-22 earned credits||Thur, Mar 6||6:00 am|
|MLIS students with 0-9 earned credits||Fri, Mar 7||6:00 am|
|All currently enrolled St. Kate's Students: registration across campuses||Wed, Mar 12||6:00 am|
|Non-St. Kate's Students||Wed, Mar 19||9:00 am|
Visiting students from other colleges and universities who will only be taking summer courses do not need to complete an application for admission to St. Catherine University.
- Complete the registration form (pdf). Include all courses on one registration form.
Deliver in person or print and mail the completed registration form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Include a non-refundable $100 deposit upon registration. The full deposit is credited toward the total tuition due.
- All registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will receive a copy of your completed registration in the mail at the address you
provide on your registration form.
- A billing statement will be mailed to you on June 1 at the address you provide on your registration form.
Add or drop courses using the change in registration form (pdf). Deliver in person or print and mail the completed form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Forms will be date-stamped when received and this date determines the refund amount, if any.