Built in 1912, Carondelet originally served as the Novitiate for the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Today this building serves multiple purposes - conference meeting spaces, Sisters of St. Joseph administrative offices, and now St. Catherine University housing. Students living on the third floor will enjoy the beautiful, classic features of this historic building along with modern amenities.
Building Features and Amenities
- Beautiful lounge spaces and two large kitchens
- Original woodwork and elegant interior
- Flexible meal plan options
- Wireless internet