Students seeking to grow in their Catholic faith created this living learning community. With a mission to live each day as an example of Jesus' love, the community accepts and welcomes students of all faiths, practices and beliefs. You have the opportunity to connect with a faculty mentor, attend events in the Twin Cities and make lifelong friends.
Activities and Community Goals
- Weekly Bible study and rosary
- Sunday Mass attendance together
- Sharing meals together both on and off campus
- One project per semester which would include all community members aimed at education others about the Catholic faith
- Optional morning prayer and Mass opportunities
- Fellowship opportunities including meals together and spending time together to converse
Sign Up Instructions
Priority for placement in the Catholic Community in Morrison Hall is given to upper-class students. When you complete your on-line Housing & Dining Agreement through the My Housing portal, you will be automatically directed to the Living Learning sign-up page.
After you sign up, Residence Life will send you additional information about selecting your room.