Living Learning Communities
Living in a Living Learning Community (aka Theme Housing) is a great way to connect with other students around a common interest, build community and enhance your residential and academic experience.
Options for 2015-16
Choose from a variety of theme housing and learning community options.
- American Sign Language
- Antonian Honors
- Catholic Community
- Emerging Scholars
- Global Perspectives
- Gryffindor Tower
- Healthy Living
Sign Up Instructions
- Current students going through Housing Sign Up 2015-16 should refer to the Living Learning Community Sign Up Instructions.
- New students can sign up for a Living Learning Community by logging into My Housing, the online housing portal. While completing the Housing & Dining Agreement and Application, on My Housing, you will be prompted to sign up for a Living Learning Community.
In comparison to other students, residents involved and actively participating in learning communities will:
- Achieve higher GPA's.
- Participate in more major and career exploration opportunities.
- Have higher retention rates to the University.
- Develop more connections to faculty, staff, students, and alumnae.
- Attend more programs and be more involved.
- Report higher levels of satisfaction with both on-campus housing and the University.