RN–BS Degree Completion at St. Kate's
If you're a nurse with an associate degree, now's the time to finish your B.S. degree at St. Catherine University, where you'll:
- Advance your career, improve your practice, and lead change in healthcare
- Choose from fully online or hybrid learning formats
- Transfer in up to 100 credits
- Get access to affordable excellence, with scholarships for nurses in partner healthcare systems
- Move through the program in a timely way — complete your B.S. sooner
Our RN-BS program is fully accredited and admission is open to women and men.
- Request more information
- Take part in an online info session, Noon (Central), Wednesday, March 18
- Contact your admission counselor
- Apply now to start in Summer (classes start June 1), Fall or Spring
Questions? We can help! Call 651.690.6542 or e-mail email@example.com
Finish your B.S. at St. Kate's — the leadership advantage
More than ever before, nurses are being called on to complete bachelor's degrees. Healthcare systems, leaders in the nursing profession, and the Institute of Medicine have called on more nurses — up to 80% — to complete their bachelor's.
Nurses are playing an ever more important role as our healthcare systems seek to improve care in a time of historic transformation. Simply put, successful nurses need to become leaders in advancing their practice and improving patient care.
That's where St. Kate's nurses come in. When you earn your bachelor of science degree through St. Catherine University's RN-BS Degree Completion program, you'll:
- Be prepared to lead and influence — you'll graduate with the ability to lead initiatives to improve healthcare delivery
- Develop skills to work across cultures and in teams to improve patient outcomes
- Build meaningful relationships — you'll be supported and mentored as part of a diverse student cohort
- Increase your ability to implement evidence-based practice
- Ground your work in ethics and mindful practice, through a rich learning experience informed by social justice and liberal arts learning
- Prepare to advance in your current practice or into a new position, pursue graduate study and advanced practice, and secure your future
At St. Catherine University, the only college or university in the region to offer all levels of nursing education, some RN-BS Degree Completion progress into master's programs (nurse practitioner, nurse educator) and the Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.