RN-BS Partner Institutions
In a time of unprecedented change in healthcare, registered nurses need bachelor's degrees to be hired for some positions or to move ahead in others.
Now, more than ever, healthcare employers tell St. Catherine University they need bachelor's-prepared nurses who can lead, communicate, collaborate and respond to challenges with compassionate care — the hallmarks of a St. Kate's nursing education.
Leading health systems have partnered with St. Catherine University to offer special collaborative learning opportunities for associate- and diploma-prepared nurses seeking to complete bachelor of science degrees in nursing.
If you're a nurse employed by one of St. Kate's partners, this means:
- A partner scholarship, reducing your tuition costs by 10%.
- For nurses at some partner systems, opportunities to take courses "on site" at hospitals or clinics.
St. Catherine University's RN-BS Degree Completion partners are:
- Allina Health
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Fairview Health Services
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- North Memorial Health Care
- Park Nicollet Health Services
- Regions Hospital
Nursing cohorts are now forming!
RN-BS Degree Completion students start and proceed through the program of study with a "cohort" of fellow nurses on St. Kate's St. Paul campus or online — or "on site" at our partner healthcare systems. On-site cohorts are now forming for the locations listed below. Apply now, and contact your admission counselor, to find out if you'll be eligible to join one of these cohorts. Your counselor can advise you on courses you can take in Spring 2015 (classes start at the beginning of February) to get ready to join a nursing cohort in Summer 2015 or Fall 2015:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- UMMC-Fairview West Bank/Amplatz Children's Hospital (at St. Kate's Minneapolis campus, for Fairview nurses)
- Hennepin County Medical Center (for HCMC nurses)
- Methodist Hospital (for Park Nicollet nurses)
- Regions Hospital/Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare (for Regions/Gillette nurses)
- Unity Hospital
Nurses not employed in the healthcare systems listed above may join these cohorts on a space-available basis, or may join a cohort on our St. Paul campus or online.