Clubs and Organizations
The Student Center and Activities Office encourages participation in clubs and organizations as an excellent way to experience personal growth, meet new friends, share common interests with other students, and have some fun outside of the classroom.
With more than sixty clubs and organizations chartered at St. Kate's, you’re sure to find a group that’s right for you. If you don’t find a club you’re interested in but have an idea for a new club, connect with the Student Center and Activities Office to get help chartering a new club or organization.
If you would like more information regarding a chartered St. Kate's club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join a Club
Once you pick what clubs interest you, attend the Activities Fair or contact the SCA Office (CdC Rm 270).
- At the Activities Fair, every on campus club and organization is invited to set-up a table. At each table, clubs offer new and interested students brochures and information.
- New and interested students can meet club officers and decide to sign up for club meetings and emails.
- Fairs are typically held on the third Thursday of September and February.
You missed the Activities Fair? Don't worry!
- Drop a note in the clubs mailbox in the Student Organization Center.
- Current students, faculty and staff: Log in here to see if a club as a university email account.
- If you do not hear from the club after a week, contact the SCA Office to contact the club leaders directly.
St. Catherine University is committed to the development of ethical, effective and enduring leaders. As life-long learners in a multicultural global community, St. Catherine leaders work to enrich the knowledge, refine the skills and clarify attitudes essential for responsible action. In varied roles and settings, the St. Catherine leader:
- lives a commitment to the values of justice and caring,
- thinks critically and creatively,
- acts from a strong self-concept and inspires others to act,
- collaborates effectively within diverse groups,
- takes risks willingly,
- exercises power and uses resources wisely,
- articulates a positive sense of direction,
- and evokes hope.