Graphic Artist Employment Opportunity
The Student Center and Activities department has created the position of Graphic Artist as a means of providing meaningful employment opportunities for students interested in design and art. We maintain a staff of two Graphic Artists to serve the needs of the SCA department and of clubs and organizations.
Conditions for Application
- Candidates must have and maintain a cumulative and semester grade point average of 2.5.
- This position requires that the Information Center Assistant Manager will work 10-12 hours per week (this includes training, opening, University breaks, and closing).
- Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of the campus and campus resources.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, customer services skills and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Meet with staff to discuss design projects on a monthly basis
- Coordinate and manage design projects in a timely and responsible manner
- Coordinate printing of design projects
- Maintain 4 office hours
- Meet every week with supervisor to discuss, prioritize and approve design projects
- Responsible for creating unique and innovative marketing pieces for Student Center and Activities events and student organization events and programs
- Projects would include, but are not limited to: semester and monthly calendars, unique publicity for Selection, Activities Fair, Honors and Awards, student events and programs, etc...
- $9.00 per hour
- 10-12 per week