Sign My Loan
Perkins and/or Nursing Loans are totally separate from "Direct Loans."
Sign My Loan Process
You will need about 15-20 minutes to complete the counseling session.
After you receive an e-mail notification from University Accounting Service, visit https://www.signmyloan.com
It is recommended that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer to complete this process.
• Click ‘Review and Sign My Loan' in the green box.
• Click on ‘continue' at the bottom of the page.
• Click that you obtained your PIN from FAFSA. If you do not have a PIN or have forgotten it, go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ to request a PIN or to retrieve your PIN.
• Complete the authentication (SSN, first two characters of your last name, date of birth and PIN).
• You will then be asked to enter three references (full name, street address, city, state, zip code and telephone number including area code).
• Next, you will be taken through the entrance counseling for your loan.
• Once you have completed the entrance counseling, you will be asked to accept the award amount (this will be your entire award for the current year) and to sign your Master Promissory Note.
• Continue through the process until you see "You have successfully signed the promissory note." The process is now complete.
If you have a question about the SignMyLoan website or need assistance completing the online process, please call the UAS student help-line: (800) 999-6227.