Sign My Loan
Perkins and/or Nursing Loans are totally separate from "Direct Loans."
Sign My Loan Process
You will need about 15-20 minutes to complete the counseling session.
It is recommended that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer to complete this process.
Click on the ‘Continue' box on the page.
To authenticate your account:
- You will need to select Create Online Account if you are new to the SignMyLoan site.
- If you have previously set up an account with UAS, click on Username and Password box.
- If you would like to request a PIN select the Request PIN box.
- If you previously received a PIN but have forgotten it, select the UAS Issued PIN box to have your PIN number emailed to you.
You will be required to enter information in the system so that your identity can be verified, which will include your SSN/Tax Identification Number.
- Next you will verify your phone numbers, mailing and primary email address.
- You will then be asked to enter three references (full name, street address, city, state, zip code and telephone number including area code).
- Next, you will be taken through the entrance counseling for your loan.
Once you have completed the entrance counseling, you will be asked to accept the award amount (this will be your entire award for the current year) and to sign your Master Promissory Note.
Continue through the process until you see "You have successfully signed the promissory note." The process is now complete.
If you have a question about the SignMyLoan website or need assistance completing the online process, please call the UAS student help-line: (800) 999-6227.