St. Catherine University cares for student's health and provides health insurance options for:
- St. Paul Day Baccalaureate and Minneapolis Associate and Certificate »
- Evening/Weekend/Online Program and Graduate »
St. Catherine University requires that all degree-seeking students enrolled in the St. Paul Day Baccalaureate and Minneapolis Associate and Certificate programs be covered by health insurance.
Every student is automatically enrolled in Aetna student insurance and the premium ($870 per semester) is automatically posted to the student’s account.
Friday, February 21, 2014 Waiver Deadline. St. Paul Undergraduate Day and Minneapolis Associate Degree students who are new to the university beginning Spring Semester 2014 may be eligible to waive participation in the university health insurance plan. In order to receive a credit on their student account statement, students who already have health insurance must waive the University-provided student insurance plan by Friday, February 21, 2014.
Students registered for Fall 2013 classes who did not waive in the fall are no longer eligible to waive for Spring Semester 2014. Those that waived the University-provided student insurance plan in the Fall 2013 semester do not need to waive it a second time.
- Student: $1,740 ($870 per semester)
- Dependents (ea.): $2,568 ($1,284 per semester)
- Spouse: $3,396 ($1,698 per semester)
- Waive (Cancel) insurance »
- Introduction and plan summary »
- Student health plan brochure »
- Aetna student health homepage »
- Enroll dependents »
Evening/Weekend/Online and Grad students (2013-2014)
St. Catherine University is pleased to offer to all Evening/Weekend/Online Program and Graduate students a voluntary Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan through Aetna.
You must enroll to receive this benefit.
- Student: $2,568 ($1,284 per semester)
- Dependents (ea.): $3,812 ($1,906 per semester)
- Spouse: $5,054 ($2,527 per semester)