Using Your Degree
Your St. Kate's degree in studio art is excellent preparation for a career as a fine artist, graphic designer, illustrator and photographer — or your dream position.
- Alumna Annie Ballentine runs her own interior design firm.
- Alumna Sarah Peters is the associate director of Public and Interpretive Programs at the Walker Art Center.
- Alumna Jane Tilka is founder of Tilka Design and cofounder of the Sox Appeal stores.
Pursuing graduate studies
Many of our graduates have also used their St. Kate's education to further their studies.
- Marta Nowak, who specialized in graphic design, is studying architecture at Harvard University's Graduate School of Design.
- Rebecca Pottebaum went to Brazil after landing a prestigious Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship.
- Ida Kumoji earned an MFA and teaches graphic design at Eastern Kentucky University.