Add Images (in WYSIWYG)
Images can be entered within the Body area of the page. There are currently no parameters on the size and dimension of these images, so caution must be used when adding images here. Images may appear disproportionate if they exceed 500 px wide.
In the Body section, click the image icon (top row, fourth from right).
A new window will open with a file manager system.
In the left "Navigation" bar, select which folder you would like to add the image to.
- Note: Public folder should be used for any images to be made available to all web admins (i.e. campus scenes).
- Select the "Sites" folder, and then the site folder within that for the site you are currently working on (i.e. academic-affairs).
Click Upload, browse for the file, and click "Upload" within the upload window.
Click on the item on the right (under File Name) and click "Insert file."
Once the image is inserted into the page, you can double click it to bring up the "Image Properties" dialog and may adjust alignment, spacing, etc.
In this same image properties box:
- For a vertical image: type 400 (or a smaller number) for the height and the width will automatically adjust
- For a horizontal image: type 400 (or a smaller number) for the width and the height will automatically adjust
- Ensure that neither the width nor height exceeds 400
- Type 5 into HSpace and 5 into VSpace
- Change alignment to "Right"
- Click "OK"