Planting the seed of observing some of our colleagues'...
Don't be scared off by the "ALL Digital." Consider...
By Maryellen Weimer, PhD "I've been delving a bit into the...
Tips for Regaining Control of the Classroom
Featuring nine possible ways to regain students' attention:
- Have a distinct sounding object.
- Signal nonverbally.
- Remember what your parents told you when a sibling was bothering you.
- Discuss very negative behaviors in private.
- Use humor.
- Rein in overparticipators.
- Implement participation rules.
- Mix it up.
- Don't take it personally.