Payment Options and Deadlines
Deadlines and Instructions
- The academic year for St. Kate’s Day Program is divided into two semesters of 16 weeks each.
- Payment is due in full by the first day of class each semester for any amounts not covered by financial aid.
- Students who do not pay in full by the first day of classes will be allowed to make installments with a 1% finance charge each month on the unpaid balance.
- The University accepts cash, check, Visa, American Express, Discover or MasterCard for payment of tuition, fees, and room and board.
Four Installment Tuition Payment Plan
- Pay tuition balances in 4 equal payments throughout each semester.
- Enrollment fee of $50 (waived if automatic payments are set up).
- No finance fees.
- E-mail notice reminders will be sent out when payments are due and when there are balance increases or decreases due to a change in charges (i.e. adding or dropping a class).
- Students need to sign up each semester they wish to use the payment plan.
- Students who receive company reimbursements still are responsible for all charges on their accounts. However, alternate billing arrangements can be made by contacting the Office of Student Accounts.