Cindy Norton, Biology With keen interest, I read Alison Adrian...
By Stacy Coleman Symons What constitutes ‘excellence’...
I have never read an excellent anything that was written once. It...
Writing Resource Documents
- Revised Thesis Statement Exercise »
- Intro Paragraph Chart »
- Body Organization for Essay Writing »
- Conclusion Paragraph Chart »
- 20 Most Common Grammatical Errors »
- Comma Rules »
- Using Quotations and Paraphrasing »
- Paper Review Guidelines »
- Conducting Research - Bibliography »
- Citing Research Sources Effectively »
- A Study Guide for Reading Literature »
The Libraries provide a variety of services to support students in the classroom and beyond.
Writing and Reading Center
The Writing/Reading Center offers free one-on-one assistance with your paper. Trained peer tutors are available during drop-in hours throughout the semester, and can help you in any stage of the writing process form brainstorming to the final touches. Workshops, handouts, and resources on a variety of topics such as MLA and APA style, thesis construction, and grammar/punctuation rules are also available for you.